THE DEALERPOP STORY
The idea for DealerPOP was born in 2017 when founders Craig Freer and Nate Schick first started talking about developing a line of decals that could withstand the weather in Canada. All of the products on the market were either developed for the US market and were dated and uninspiring. Or were copied from the U.S. and sold in Canada but did not take into consideration the weather.
“We need to develop a solution for the Canadian market” is what Craig calmly stated to Nate. Nate agreed!
After looking at what was available already, we discovered that there were no strong Canadian companies offering anything like we envisioned. Our research also helped us determine what dealerships like you were looking for.
Canadian dealers wanted:
- Creative vinyl & sign designs
- Custom designs
- A material that was weather resistant and easy for anyone to install. We mean anyone.
- A website that was easy to use, and has a wide variety of products
- A national company that understands the Automotive industry
We hope you enjoy exploring the options we have available for direct order. If you don’t see what you want, reach out to us directly and our team of designers can create the perfect vinyl graphics for your dealerships goals.
OUR INK IS SPECIAL
Vinyl materials and ink was sourced from Europe for two primary reasons.
- Nearly every substrate and ink developed in North America, is developed for the U.S. market and the weather the majority of the U.S. experiences.
- European suppliers are known as leaders in developing substrates and inks that can handle the high heat, the extreme cold and every type of weather in between.
WE USE AIR RELEASE VINYL
Developed to make installation a breeze, air-release vinyl allows you to correct for errors during installation.
- Easily remove installed vinyl and reposition it. Never worry about wrinkles again
- Install in colder temperatures (we’ve installed at 0 with no problems after months of winter exposure)
- No residue left when removing
- No need for a professional installer or install space.
NEWS & PROMOS
WE MAKE IT EASY TO WORK WITH US
DEALERSHIPS ACROSS CANADA ARE IN LOVE
Just Awesome! It’s about time that we had a Canadian company to order this type of stuff from. We find that many of the smaller decals we can use 2 or more times with the material you guys use.
We just got our first order from DealerPOP. They were able to get us a completely custom design for our 0% sale and our staff easily installed the signage with no issues. Normally, we waste 10-15% of our vinyl during install.